Friday, August 9, 2013

Fresh Blooms Post

What is it with Fresh Blooms and Females?  I am head over heels in love with a fresh bunch.. Somedays i cheat on Fashion with Flowers... This is normal in my eyes. 
Did Men miss the Gene for floral appreciation? 
Are you all with me when i say 'i do' to Peonies? Nothing makes me more inspired than a quick trip to my favourite flower markets. Sure i'd love a perspective partner to pick a bunch for me, but we all know there is a lot of training involved in getting the right assortment.. 

The thought always counts and i surely give credit to any man who shows his appreciation with fresh blooms.. but sometimes us ladies have to do it ourself and may i state... There is nothing wrong with that. If your anything like me you would personally prefer to hand pick your soft ombre arrangement. 

For all of our gorgeous brides to be here is a little bouquet inspiration and some of my favourite colours for this coming Spring. 





Love Always

LFT xx 

 Images Sourced Assorted: Pintrest


No comments:

Post a Comment