Friday, August 9, 2013

She Said I Do to Alberta Ferretti

For us mere mortals the life in the day of.. is more than inspiring... I wouldn’t particularly say that I'm obsessed with gossip magazines, I consider myself a fashion lifestyle victim.
I pin until I can't pin any more… pinning together a lifestyle to dream of. I live and breath fashion and bridal blogs so when fashion meets bride you can see my eyes and ears adhere. 

When Australian model/ Photographer Candice Lake found herself engaged to her Architect partner Didier Ryan it began what I can only imagine a glamour’s search for that dream dress. Effortlessly striking Lake was subject to the ultimate fairytale with Alberta Ferretti custom designing what can only be described as an ethereal dream.  The couple married after a year long engagement said I do in a relaxed garden styled venue.


















Photographed by Stefano Moro Van Wyk via Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment